Lab is a research team consisting of a team leader, researchers, graduate students, and undergraduate students. Sometimes it includes visiting researchers from other institutions.
In a research team, master's students supervised by their specific supervisor, conduct research with research team members, and produce academic papers and master theses.
In a research project, each master's student takes part in a subtopic of the research theme. Lab Based Education is therefore conducted in a research team under the leadership and supervision of the team leader.
For videos related to Lab Based Education , click here !
- Guidelines for Defining LBE and its Criteria
- Guidelines for Monitoring LBE Eng Ver
- Guidelines for Monitoring LBE Bahasa Ver
- Application for Authorized LBE Lab
- Monitoring Sheet for LBE Lab
- List of Authorized LBE 2012-2014